LJ SMITH homepage STORIES FAQ BIO GALLERY BOOKLIST LINKS

Monday, September 13, 2010

Sorry for Not Blogging Lately

I realize that I haven't been blogging much lately. That's partly becasue I've been editing Midnight and working out a new contract with Harper/Alloy (my Vampire Diaries publishers) for another trilogy, or arc, of Vampire Diaries stories. Thanks to the many, many people who sent in ideas for names of this new arc--and I'll ferret out the winners as soon as my publishers and I come to an agreement about the name.

The other thing that has been going on is a makeover of my website--each and every page changed, I hope for the better. I have a great new webmaster, Usok Choe, of Usok Choe Design, who had wonderful new ideas to revolutionize the site, give it a facelift and make it easier to work with. Now we're both going over it with a finetoothed comb, making sure that everything is consistent and convenient. We're looking to unveil it before Halloween.

I hope that visitors will stop by and catch up with the latest Vampire Diaries news, as well as that of my other series.

And I hope to be able to blog more in the future. Honestly.